This bundle includes:
1) Impactful Musician – Intro Lesson & PowerPoint Assignment
2) Cover Song Comparison – Intro Lesson & Project
3) Genres of Dance – Intro Lesson & Written/Performance Assignment
These musical projects will be sure to engage your students! This resource includes both a ready-to-print package AND a Google slides version of each project. In each assignment, students are able engage in project-based learning to critically think about and discuss a music/dance topics of their choice, including influential musicians throughout history, comparing different versions of the same song, and analyzing different genres of dance.
The Impactful Musician – Intro Lesson & PowerPoint Assignment includes:
1. Introduction to Impactful Musicians
2. Impactful Musician PowerPoint Presentation
The Cover Song Comparison – Intro Lesson & Project includes:
1. Introduction to Cover Songs
2. Cover Song Comparison Project:
The Genres of Dance – Intro Lesson & Written/Performance Assignment includes:
1. Introduction to Dance Genres
2. Genres of Music Presentation Project
Rubrics are also included with each project for assessment, including a success criteria checklist that students can refer too while completing the assignment and before they submit.
**Save when you purchase the bundle!**
Purchase of this product includes 2 versions of each assignment. There is a printable PDF that is intended to be a printable packet for distance learning. There is also a Google Slides version, that is intended to be used on Google Apps such as Google Slides and Google Classroom. A ‘Google Classroom Help’ guide is also included to help answer any questions you may have regarding uploading the product correctly for your students.